Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bozza12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 02:07 AM
    What should an 11 year old kid eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner?
    I am asking this because I feel that I am missing something healthy at these eating times. I am 11 years old, so I need a specific nutrition for what I should eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 02:33 AM

Do your parents not provide meals for you?

I have 3 kids ill give you an example of what they eat.

Breakfast : usually cereal,toast and juice.

Lunch: sandwichs for school,fruit and some cheese.

Dinner : veg, meat,maybe some ice cream afterwards.

Tea: more cereal..

They drink a lot of milk,and there is a bowl of fruit they can snack on.. they also like seeds and nuts..

This is the type of food that I like as well so there used to it..

They do like burgers and fries too,but I try to limit the junk food to once a week for a treat.
    gelmen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 01:37 AM
    [B][B]as an 11 year old myself I will give you a basic example:

When I wake up in the morning I eat 1 bowl of cereal if I am still hungrey I will eat 1 toast

Around about 12:00 I will probably get hungrey so I will eat a tuna sandwich/egg mayonaise/chees and tomarto etc,etc.

At dinner I will have salad and boild egg if my mum has not cooked healthy food but if she has then I will have her dinner that she cooks [sometimes I don't eat dinner]

Then after dinner if I am hungrey I will have my 5 a day fruit or I biscuit and oin weekend I treat myself with choclat or cake!
    sanya98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
    I want a diet chart planned for 10-12 year old boy for a school project . It should be prepared like that prepared in a gym
    iluvdolphins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Well I would say as an 11 year old myself

Breakfast: cereal,toast and water/juice. ( cold water can be very refreshing in the mornings)

Lunch: a sandwich (ham/cheese) 1-2 pieces of fruit and a drink. (juice box's can have a lot of sugars and fats so I would try to avoid them)

Dinner: vegetables, meat, and potatoes?

Hope I helped :)
    Star11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 02:53 AM
    I am an 11 year old myself so I would suggest

Breakfast toast with philidelphia
    Lunch sandwichs crêpes and a chocolat
    Dimner anything normally chicken
    moomoo22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 09:48 AM
    I am an 11 year old and I eat the basics

Breakfast: pop tarts, fruit, and cereal.

Lunch: mac and cheese, sandwich, or a soup or pasta or something.

Dinner: I eat something different. (I say I eat a good dinner almost every night.) I eat 1 meat, 1 or 2 vegetables, something like rice, and a drink(that is NOT soda)

Good Drink Ideas: Water, water mixed with juice, juice, milk, chocolate milk, or a smoothie.

(With this I am a very health 11 year old.
    moomoo22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 09:49 AM
    And a bagel for breakfast
    ILikePie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 02:37 PM
    As a VERY healthy 11 year old, here is my suggestions. HEALTHY FOR AN AWESOME PRICE!! Unlike most kids, I look at what I'm actually eating, and I know the crap that's in regular snack foods(MSG[Monosodium glutamate] is in 95% of the stuff big name companies put in the foods(my parents taught me well) and I know what it can be like to not afford that stuff(my mom lived it all her life, and so did my dad) but you can eat better for just about $15 a day. Here is what I eat, FROM TRADER JOES!!

Breakfast: I eat a sunny-side up egg or cereal(NOT REGULAR CRAPPY KIND) from Trader Joe's(healthy doesn't always taste bad, people!), and turkey bacon(also from Trader Joe's).

Lunch: (EVERYTHING HERE IS FROM TRADER JOES AND TASTES GREAT! They have lots of great foods we love!) a sandwich(for late days), Soup, pulled Beef Stroganoff w/ noodles(takes less than 30 minutes to heat up, and not more than $6) or stuff like that

Dinner: A steak with potatoes(sometimes), or some kind of meat, with veggies(cooked bell pepper, turnip:p[yummy] mushrooms, and other good stuff. You can do whatever you'd like. Just try what I'm talking about so this isn't just a waste of time and I encourage you to have your kids try it!

Good Luck.
    jenee wilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 10:11 AM
    Well I am 11 and my suggestion is:
    Breakfast:cereal, pop tart or toast
    Lunch: a sandwich, ham and cheese
    Diner: Fish and rice with a side of salad
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2013, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenee wilson View Post
    Well i am 11 and my suggestion is:
    Breakfast:cereal, pop tart or toast
    Lunch: a sandwich, ham and cheese
    Diner: Fish and rice with a side of salad
    That's a lot of bread and not much else
    DEDixon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Cereal is only good when it is low in sugar. Please learn to check the real amount of sugar instead for trusting what is says on the front of the box (read the side of the box). I'm not 11, but I regularly eat cereal topped with frozen blueberries, cubed mango, strawberries or banana. I eat it with skim milk too.
    jolielintern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 03:06 PM
    When I'm in a rush:
    *breakfeast- toast, bagel, cereal, waffle, eggo French toast, hard boiled egg, and fruit and juice

*lunch- sandwich, chips, fruit, and milk

*dinner- usually meat, veggie, side(rice, or noodles), and milk

When I have time:
    *breakfeast- sunny side up or scrambled egg, French toast, smoothie or jui
    *lunch-mac and cheese, nachos, fruit or veggie, and crystal light or mio or milk

*dinner-Same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog won't eat since we got a new puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3yr old male yorkie, who we recently bought a companion for so he's not alone when we decide to start a family. The new puppy is a 9 week old female mini schnauzer. Baxter (the yorkie) has within the week of getting the puppy, has vomited 8-10 times and has the runs. He also will not eat...

Why won't my puppy eat [ 6 Answers ]

We just brought our new toy schnauzer home (yesterday). He is 6 weeks old. He doesn't want to eat or drink. When should I be worried and should I syringe feed him? He only weighs 1 lb. 2 oz.

Looking for a 90's kid movie I believe was on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I am looking for the name of a movie I watched years ago. I believe it was a Disney Channel movie. It was about three kids, two boys one girl, the older of the two boys was the best friend to the girls little brother. They get sucked into this vortex type thing that the siblings parents...

Our 4 year old daughter won't eat her dinner. [ 9 Answers ]

Our daughter is 4 and is really struggling with her dinners in school, we are giving her stuff she likes but her lunchbox is coming back often barely touched. We have tried different things including having her sit with the teacher at lunch which worked well but when she went back with the rest of...

Should I asked him for lunch/dinner? [ 1 Answers ]

He broke up 3months ago and now we are talking again. He's different, he's not push me away anymore, he tells me about his life, his day... just like when we were together. But we're talking using messenger. Yesterday he asked me to get him at his home so we couldo go out at night. But I didn't go....

View more questions Search