Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacks379 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Try to find a movie but don't know the name
    It's about a girl dancing, I think in New York, kind of off broadway. They do a version of the nutcracker in one scene and there's another dance scene where a guy rides a motorcycle on stage. I think it's from the nineties but I lose track sometimes.
    Elektra_ Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Dec 13, 2009, 02:47 PM

Center stage 1
    king3434 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 04:54 AM
    OK I'm looking for a movies from the 90's a men come to town on a motorcycle with a white bulldog , he start sleeping with a married women because her husband came home from war and his man hood want get hard for his wife so he start paying for sex
    king3434 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 04:57 AM
    OK I'm looking for a movies from the 90's a men come to town on a motorcycle with a white bulldog , he start sleeping with a married women because her husband came home from war and his man hood want get hard for his wife so he start paying for sex I think the movie name is something like (MARIA )
    Mahoda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 11:15 PM
    A movie that has Jack Black in it, He gets ed up on something and he is imaging giant mushrooms. Thats' all I remember.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Find a movie name [ 3 Answers ]

I am tying to find the name of a film for a friend so don't have much info... sorry! The film is about a family 1 parent nad the children die and the other parent is so upset that they committ suicide to join the rest of the family however, as they have committed suicide they cannot join the rest...

Trying to find the name of this movie. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I always watched when I was little, in the early 90's. It may have been a made for TV movie, but I cannot remember or find out the name. The only things I really remember, is there was a secret passage way behind a fireplace that had a hole in it. The girl who lived there,...

View more questions Search