Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neelhtak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Request emergency hearing with judge without any an attorney
    Mother medical bills are not being paid by my sister, she is on my moter's bank account.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 01:54 PM

So is your mother able to sign her own checks ? If so, merely go to her and get her to sign the checks.

Why is she not paying the medical bills, is there a dispute ?

And what type of hearing are you trying to have,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to request an emergency court hearing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am in my redemption period on my home I have till April 23 to redeem. I can't redeem cause I have a 2nd mortgage against me for 30,000 that I am working on trying to get removed. I had an attorney since April 2006 he voleteerd to help me. I guess you get what you pay for cause I am no...

What do you think will a judge do if no party shows up at a custody hearing? [ 9 Answers ]

Likely just drop the case? The situation is as follows: She is married to an abusive husband. One day she decided to get out of this situation and left the husband along with their 1 year old child. She moved out of state to get away. He, the husband then filled for child custody and even...

Is it possible to request another judge for SSI? [ 9 Answers ]

Could I contact the governor or request another judge for SSI? I have been trying to get SSI since April of 2003 and I keep getting turned down. :mad: But the judge in Church Falls, VA disagrees with the judge's decision in Memphis. :) I can't keep living like this. :( Can someone give me some...

I need to ask the court for an Emergency Hearing [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Clark county, Las Vegas, NV I need to ask the court for an emergency hearing. On their web page the only "forms" I can find are: Ex Parte Motion for an Order Shortening Time I have the Motion to Modify Child Custody, Vidsitaiton and Support completed and it is my understanding...

Emergency hearing [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and the primary custodial. Non custodial is in contempt of several actions. Example: non-custodial not respecting the children's rights and getting the children involved in issues and bad mouthing the custodial parent. How can I get an emergency Hearing?

View more questions Search