Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juhnette Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 01:21 PM
    How would a light skinned girl look with black hair?
    Im very light skinned almost kind of pale but not THAT pale OK? And I was thinking of dying my hair black because iseen a lot of people with it and it looks nice. But on me? Right now my hair is light brown with streaks..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 01:23 PM

Try a black wig on to find out if you like your complexion with black hair, or not. Just remember, if you do dye black, it is extra hard to and damaging to your hair when removing the black color.

Tick

Dec 12, 2009, 01:29 PM

Well I'm not thinking of taking it out if I do dye it because my natural hair color is a dark brown..
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 12, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Try a black wig on to find out if you like your complexion with black hair, or not. Just remember, if you do dye black, it is extra hard to and damaging to your hair when removing the black color.
    tick
    That's what I was going to suggest a black wig to see if it suits your complexion. I think you'd look great!

I've seen many light skinned girls with black hair in different shades of black. I've seen dark black and I've seen a lighter shade of black too but I think that was her real hair color.

Dec 12, 2009, 05:13 PM

Yea and doesn't black hair fade anyway? Or depends what color? And my eye color is hazel.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 12, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juhnette View Post
    yea and doesnt black hair fade anyways?? or depends what color? and my eye color is hazel.
    I think when people dye their hair the color does fade? Or settle in and starts to look more natural, the dark hair will really bring out your hazel eyes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I light skinned, caramel skinned, or dark skinned? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm black & puerto rican, everyone I know tells me I'm light skinned but yesterday this lady told me I was a beautiful caramel color. But I think I'm dark. Can you please tell me what you think so I'm not so confused here is a link to one of my pictures.http://i28.tinypic.com/xgfgqv.jpg

Black to Light brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so here is my problem. I have a natural, very dark brown hair color. Black if you will. I am aiming for a light brown color. Like around the same color as L'oreal Feria's Downtown Brown or Brownstone. And, I am wondering if it is possible to dye my hair from black to that specific shade of...

Dye black hair to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

How do I dye black hair to light brown

Lotions for light skinned african americans [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am lean new to these site I wanted to ask if anyone knew like a good and effective lotion for light skin blacks that will not make their skin dark or something have tried all kind of product but nth works for me

View more questions Search