Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airwalk_man Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Dec 12, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Beer Kit in Carboy Question
    Does anyone know what to expect to see when your beer is racked in the carboy after three or four days?

Everything was properly sanitized and the alcohol vol. was below 1.020 when I transferred it into the carboy. I keep the temperature at 24'c 75'f. There is no head on the top, but bubbles are rising, and its stratifying. Also bubbles can be seen in the Fermentation Lock water.

Its first step in the Primary fermentor was quick. Yeast started at 48hrs and lasted 24 hrs.

Give me a GOOD or BAD. Tell me why?
    Thanks!!

Check out some similar questions!

NA beer [ 2 Answers ]

How long does 5NA beers stay in system?

The Colonoscopy and Beer [ 6 Answers ]

The Colonoscopy I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam. His new nurse, Betty, took me to an examining room And told me to get undressed and have a seat Until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes. After putting on the gown that...

A Bar With No Beer [ 3 Answers ]

Who were all the artists that sang the song "A Bar With No Beer"?

Beer [ 1 Answers ]

I tried a beer over the weekend called "Ichnusa" from Sardinia, please can anyone tell me who supplies this.

Beer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm confused about the beer types. One is called draft beer, the other one, I don't know the name. OK, as far as I understand draft means that it is not pasteurized as opposed to the bottled and canned beer, but draft canned beer is sold, so it looks like contradictory. Can smebody explain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.