Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fegley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 04:59 PM
    Goodman Furnace
    How old is my Goodman furnace and how efficient is it?
    Model GUEQ80-4REVS
    Serial #910482720
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Call a local goodman dealer. I don't have a Preston's guide here at home to look up model years and efficiencies. If it has a draft inducer motor it is 80+%. If it has PVC flue pipes it is 90+%. If it has no inducer motor and a metal flue it is -70%.
    furnaceman1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:57 PM
    The first 2 # of the serial is the year the furnace was made they claim it is only 30 days and the furnace is in opration the first 2 # is how they keep track of the warranty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace problems [ 21 Answers ]

Hi - I have a Goodman GPM furnace. It works intermittently. I replaced breaker, thermostat, Control board and surface igniter. All appears well on start up sequence ; blower runs and igniter heats up and then turns off as no gas comes out. Control board codes says OK. Can anybody recommend what to...

Goodman furnace turning off [ 23 Answers ]

I have a goodman GMNT080-4 furnace. It's about two years old. When the thermastat first turns it on, it runs great... for about an hour, then it just stops, even though the thermastat is still saying system on. If you reset the thermastat, sometimes it fires right back up again, but only...

Goodman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

What does A three blink code on a Goodman 80 plus gas furnace mean

Goodman gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman gas furnace, gms91155dxa for about a year. Recently I notice the furnace repeats on and off while it didn't reach at set temperature. After the heater is on, it runs some minutes and it shuts off itself. And the draft inducing motor runs, the ignitor is on and gas blows and in...

Goodman furnace [ 17 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace. Forced air. No a/c. I turn the power on and she starts. Thermostat is off. No wires are crossed that are visible. The pilot does not ignite but the heating element is on. No gas seems to be coming through. Any suggestions? The furnace is only a year and a half old.

View more questions Search