Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddyman5 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Can a private investigator call my job , because I am going for help on my mortgage . I am seeking the help as so many are today in a loan remodifcation and our mortgage insureance or pmi com, sent a private investigator to our home without letting us know and he said he called my wife's job and they are not doing the remod our mortgage com is . We live in ny dose anyone know thanks .

Can a private investigator call my job , because I am going for help on my mortgage . I am seeking the help as so many are today in a loan remodifcation and our mortgage insureance or pmi com, sent a private investigator to our home without letting us know and he said he called my wife's job and they are not doing the remod our mortgage com is . We live in ny dose anyone know thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 08:59 PM

It would seem that they have concern over some of the info you have put down. ** assuming all of the facts that you listed on your application is truthful, I don't see why it would be an issue.

But without seeing or reading all of your paper work, my opinion is that in the paper work you previous signed you gave them the right or ablity
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 05:25 PM

A Licensed Private Investigator - and, quite frankly, I have no idea why a LPI would be involved in the scenario as you described it - can ask anyone questions. No one has to answer the questions.

And I'm also in NY. When I work I carry a letter authorizing me to do the investigation but, again, whether anyone wants to talk to me is their decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's private investigator show, man and woman, partners. [ 8 Answers ]

I remember a tv-show I saw when I was younger, but I don't remember what it was called. It was about a man and a woman who were private investigators. They had a little office, only one room, that I think was white. There prople came and asked them to investigate their cases. I think the man was...

Unprofessional conduct of a private investigator [ 3 Answers ]

I hired a private investigator in 2006 and he gave me all wrong information about the women my husband was cheating with. I gave him $3500.00 up front and all I had left he claims was $926.00 now I want all my money back for services never received. I received no photos, no videos, and he hired...

Private call [ 3 Answers ]

Unblock private call on my cell phone

Any know of Private Investigator for Immigration Marriage Fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

I have initiated a case of marriage fraud against an individual with I.C.E. She married (someone else) for green card in U.S. (she is from Poland), had a child with me and AFTER the pregnancy told me of her "marriage for green card purposes." Once her green card came through she flew the coop, I...

View more questions Search