Ask
    sarreeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 01:16 PM
    My 12 year old son acts aggressive all the time
    My son has anti social behavoir problems
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 01:26 PM

I don't know what anti-social behavior problems are. Is he anti-social and has behavior problems? Since you haven't given much detail to your situation, the problem could range from him being ADD or ADHD, to him simply being bored. What does he like to do? Has his teacher noticed this? Is he keeping busy? Have you considered taking him to a doctor? Is he aggressive when he plays, or is he aggressive towards other people..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Hi, sarreeta!

Yes, what is happening in the instances where you perceive him as being aggressive, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old son acts weird [ 6 Answers ]

My 16 yo son is a straight A student now, is on the track team and does great at that, but he has many issues that worry me. He has always had a problem learning. We went through a lot of hard times with the school, our community and just people in general who weren't supportive. I look at...

Aggressive Behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Can I do anything about my Pitbull/Blue Heeler mix stop being aggressive towards my German Shepherd mix? He is always wanting to fight him and I have never ever taught them to fight. I AM VERY AGAINST THAT.

Aggressive cat [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- My husband and I have rescued several cats, some feral, some not. My question to anyone, is that the last cat that we saved becomes moody, quickly irritable and bites. I am not sure if it the temperament of this particular cat, possible past owner (if there was one) and bad habits, or...

Aggressive male cat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a male cat that is now one and a half years old. I have had him since he was 11 weeks old and had to hand feed him and spent lots of money at vet when we got him because he had been neglected and had terrible gastroentiritis. He has always been an affectionate cat, loveing cuddles...

View more questions Search