Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20sarchitect Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 10:50 AM
    First hot water then only lukewarm
    First shower of the day has hot water then only lukewarm water, pipes at the heater feel luke warm even for quite a while after the first shower. By morning there is one shower of hot water available. The hot water source is a 50 gallon conventional natural gas water heater, with an insulated circ. Loop to the whole house.
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 11, 2009, 04:02 PM

Does this happen only in shower? After your shower, do you good hot water at other area's like the kitchen sick, bathroom sink etc?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in the bathroom [ 0 Answers ]

My hot water stopped working in my upstairs bathroom. And I get no water running from the tub unless both hot and cold water faucets are on in the sink but then only cold water comes out

Ge hot water heaters making noise [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE 50 gallon gas water heater. It works great but when any thing like shower,washer or dishwasher stops using hot water it makes this real tinny sound that you can hear all over the house. I have been next to it when it makes this noise and it sounds like it is coming from inside. It dose...

Oily or 'hot' smell coming from water after replacing well water pump [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I had to replace our water pump after it ceased and died on us this past Friday night! Ever since we replaced the well pump with a new Gould 1/2 hp we have been noticing an oily or hot smell coming from our taps... doesnt matter if it's the kitchen or the bathroom sink or...

Only lukewarm water in tub. [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to fill my tub, the hot water only stays hot long enough to fill 1/4 of the tub. The rest of the water is lukewarm. At first I thought it was the water heater, so I filled the washer with all hot water and not once did the water become lukewarm. I also repeated this process with the...

View more questions Search