Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmathrdh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 09:00 AM
    No water in bathroom tub unless both faucets in the sink are on.
    My hot water stopped working in my second floor bathroom. And I get no water running from the tub unless both hot and cold water faucets are on in the sink but then only cold water comes out even thought the faucet is turned on in the hot position. Last night everything worked fine. Mind you both hot and cold water work fine in the basement bathroom sink as well as, the kitchen sink on the first floor. What could be the cause?
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 11, 2009, 04:00 PM

How is the water pressure in that bathroom when you have the water on? No hot water at all, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water in hot or cold bathroom sink after flushing my gas hot water heater [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you. I flushed my hot water heater last night. I only turned the cold water intake to the heater off and on BUT now, after the flush, my second floor bathroom sink faucets (both hot and cold) don't work at all. The shower and the tub in the bathroom work but NOT the sink- HELP! Thanks so...

How do I shut off the hot water to change the hot water valve of my bathroom sink ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there ! The hot water valve to the sink leaks a bit and I want to change it before I start painting. I know I have to close the main valve but what do I do with the hot water tank ? Do I shut it off or empty it and if so how I do I go about filling it again ? :confused: Thanks to whoever...

All of a sudden almost no water pressure in bathroom faucets but okay in the shower [ 6 Answers ]

All of a sudden for no apparent reason there is almost no water pressure coming out of the hot and cold water faucets in the sink.The toilet works normal and the water pressure in the shower is just fine.No leak underneath the counter either. {Moved from Forum Help-please pay more attention to...

Warm water from cold sink faucets after taking a shower [ 1 Answers ]

We recently had our main bathroom remodeled completely from 1970's blue to tile and granite update. The entire plumbing was redirected from the basement due to old plumbing on the outside walls and freezing. We use Dantz fixtures with a temperature control and diverters in the tub and shower. ...

Smell in the water of only the upstairs bathroom faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sulfur smell (I think) in the water of the upstairs bathroom faucets. The smell is defiantly in the water coming out of the faucet and not sewage gas coming from the drain. It started about a year ago and as not spread to any other water outlets in the house. I have shocked the well twice...

View more questions Search