Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tah Pascal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 03:14 AM
    Women looking for boyfriend cameroon
    I need a nice girl friend in Cameroon. She should be an anglogphone teacher in primary school.
    Tah Pascal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 03:19 AM

Can I have a girl frien from Limbe ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 03:22 AM
    This is not a dating site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend Gets Turned On By Other Women But Not Me! [ 35 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to explain my problem, but here it goes. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 18 months and just bought a house together about 7 months ago. When we first started dating like any other couple we would have sex often. Even as much as five days a week. But even though we...

Why doesn't my Boyfriend want me to sleep with other women? [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3yrs. When he met me, he knew I was bisexual & he was OK with it at first, now he doesn't want me to be involved with women in a sexual manner. He thinks that if I want to have sex with another woman then, he's just not enough for me. That's really not the...

The women I like has a boyfriend [ 18 Answers ]

I have 2 years going to eat to a place close to my work,where I met this women ,and I like her a lot a few months back I ask her if she was single and well she has a boyfriend,after a while I told her how I feel and she told me the she just move with her boyfriend and let see how things going ,and...

My boyfriend can't get enough naked women [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend can't get enough of naked women and I fill like chopped liver when he sees me now

View more questions Search