Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bnw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Looking for a 90's kid movie I believe was on Disney
    Hello all, I am looking for the name of a movie I watched years ago. I believe it was a Disney Channel movie. It was about three kids, two boys one girl, the older of the two boys was the best friend to the girls little brother. They get sucked into this vortex type thing that the siblings parents had built, there are Scientics. Anyway they are taken to a world where dinosiurs are real and I believe humans were like their slaves or something. I remember the girl who is kind of geeky in the beginning of the movie ends up breaking her glasses and I remember the song Everybody walk the Dinasour played in the movie, I think it was at the end not sure. I hope that someone can help this has been driving me crazy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 09:09 PM

Adventures in Dinosaur City (1992)
    bnw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 09:10 PM

Yes that's it thank you so much.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 09:13 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

The name of a Disney Movie aired late night along with Black Hole in the mid 90's [ 5 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name if a movie on Disney in the mid 90's about three kids on a mining ship in space who come into contact with pirets or some form of army and get lost... they end up saving a lady and get chased into deep space. I remember a part about having to mine ice for water and that...

A disney movie I saw in the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a boy who has trouble at his school, and on a certain birthday he gets scales on his hands and it keeps getting worse, find out in the end of the movie his mother is a mermaid and set him on a boat to save him from fishermen. And ideas of the name would be a help:)

Early 90's disney monster movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I believe there's a boy and a girl. I know the girl gets a ring that has string that leads to a cave or something. There's monsters in the cave and I don't know why they go. I remembered one seen a rock from the top of the cave falls on the monsters head. I would really appreciate if...

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

View more questions Search