Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marciaTAYLOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Health
    I was diagnosed with HPV last year. I am really concerned that I might have vaginal cancer. I show all signs of having this type of cancer, but I don't know. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as my hair is coming out every time I brush my hair. Sometimes I am full of enegy and at other times I am so weak that I can't even get out of bed. I am a mother of four kids, go to school full time and work full time. I really need help. Do anyone have some type of answer to help me out?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 12, 2006, 03:19 PM
    To know this for sure you need to make an appointment with your gynecologist to have your yearly PAP smear done.

Your symptoms could also indicate anemia.

You need to see your doc as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 3 Answers ]

Question: Is it possible to get HIV/AIDs through saliva? Why or why not?

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Am I hurting my health? [ 3 Answers ]

Am I hurting my health by eating 2 times a day 6 to 8 hours apart. For instance I don't eat breakfast, my first breaksfast is at 3pm then I have dinner problay at 9 pm and I'm done and I do to bed. I am a little over weight but I'm not doing this to lose weight it just how my body is adjusted to my...

Kitten health [ 1 Answers ]

One month old kitten with blister like sores, sores heal and then fill up again. New ones keep appearing, any ideas?

View more questions Search