Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Triona347 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Airguide instruments
    The mecurary monitor is broken on my barmoter,where can I find a replacement

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

How do I set a Airguide Barometer [ 3 Answers ]

I inherited my fathers Airguide Barometer and do not know how to set it. I have it hanging on a wall next to a window and it has not moved since I hung it up. Can any one enlighten me on the subject?

How do I set a Airguide Barometer [ 1 Answers ]

I recently acquired my fathers Airguide Barometer and do not know how to use it properly. I believe it is from the 60's with 3 dials. One a temperature and one a humidity and one the barometer itself? It's an indoor type with a glass front and wood frame. There is a dial on the front of the...

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.