Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elissah3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Why is he avoiding me
    Well me and my current boyfriend have been going out for about a month. We still don't talk much. He said he really does like me but it seems like every time he wants to tell me something he tells my friends to tell me about it so they know about it before I even do. It gets really annoying. But were both in the same grade which is 8th. We never like talk a lot its just a lot of awkward silence but like him smiling and stuff but like when I call or text him he never texts back *no I'm not obsessed* but I'll have my friends text him and he'll respond to them right away.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 04:40 PM

He is not your boyfriend, he is your friend- or maybe even just your acquaitence. You have been dating for one month and he's already getting on your nerves? You're supposed to be learning more about each other, not shying away, and getting fed up with immature antics.

This guy cannot put any effort into a relationship that is only 1 month in? He can't handle anything long-term, (at your age, I'm not sure if either of you can... Are you looking for a long-term relationship, or are you just dating for sport?) Relationships take work, commitment, trust, and lots and lots of time, not to mention maturity that is probably beyond yours, and this guys. This guy isn't putting any work into this relationship, so neither should you. Why not leave the relationship, and keep things at friendship level for a while.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 05:38 PM

I think he may not know how to treat a girlfriend, and its both your faults if you don't talk much. You both are young, and sound kind of new at this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he avoiding me? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I just recently broke up with my boyfriend (2 weeks ago). I was the one that was dumped. I know he still likes me, and the same goes for me. We broke up because he was worrying about things that wasn't even happeneing. We get along really really well. He had a bad history with his previous ex,...

Is he avoiding me [ 4 Answers ]

We been knowing each other for about 2 years but we not really talk to each other just say hey and stuff like that. But we start to talk it been about 3 weeks now He used texts me and we call each other every night even when he working out town. He remember what I like and bought me stuff and...

He is avoiding me [ 25 Answers ]

I'm married, but my ex I cheated with is now avoiding me. He is also married. Why do you think he is now avoiding me?:confused:

Avoiding Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All, There's this guy at work who liked me (I like him too) and asked me out on a date. Heaps of baggage, he's come out of a 7yr relationship with 2 kids. Its been 8 months since they split. He's moved back down the road from his ex's house. He still seems affected by it and not quiet over...

View more questions Search