Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I know we gave you a lecutre, but sometimes reality has to smack us in the face to wake us up.

I am sure H will agree with that one!!!!!!

We just wanted to provide you with cold hard facts so that you are sure you are making the right decision.
    I agree 100% - we just don't want you to go into something blindfolded, we are just trying to look out for you that's all!
    5tumble_n_fall Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 03:04 AM
    I have never had any test for other things except all of the sti's. I haven't had a smear test done. I have don't have regular periods this may not be helpful. I have had to but ovulation kits to see the days I ovulate
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 03:15 AM
    Book yourself an appt. with your gynea asap. Its very important to do a smear test once sexually active and besides its also very important now as you trying for a baby.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 04:26 AM
    If your periods are not regular then this could be a problem in itself - but only your gp can advise you properly. I am glad you have bought the ovulation kits as this will also help - but as I am sure J_9 and KRS will agree you need to make an appointment to see the professionals who know what they are talking about after all we can only give you ideas as to what might be going on rather than what actually is - everyone is different and every case is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

Making vcd [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got some movies in my hard disk but I want to watch them on my t.v wth my family Is there is any software by which I can burn the movie on the cd-rom and watch it on my vcd/dvd player Please help

His ex girlfriend is making it hard [ 8 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 2 weeks, 5 days into our relationship if you may call it that, he says his ex is moving here to be with him. He says he doesn't want her anymore. She has told him that she's changed, apparently she hasn't. He recently moved into an apartment with his buddy and...

View more questions Search