Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pevley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 07:09 PM
    How long will Red Wine keep unopened in the Fridge?
    Have an unopened bottle of red wine that has been in my fridge for 4-5years. Is it safe to assume it is probably bad? I am not a wine expert by no stretch of the imagination. So, do you think it would be good or bad?

Check out some similar questions!

Red wine in bottle -- how long good? [ 12 Answers ]

How long can one store red wine in the bottle and Expect it to still be drinkable upon opening?

Fridge runs too long and is too noisy. [ 1 Answers ]

My fairly new Hotpoint fridge is always running and is too noisy. I have looked at the back and cleaned the dust off the fan and made sure it is stable. I am renting this house and the owner is not interested in servicing it. I would like to pay less electricy and mostly have it quiet more of the...

How long does wine staying your urine [ 1 Answers ]

How long does wine stay In your urine

How long can a red wine be stored [ 2 Answers ]

If a red wine is stored appropriately, how long generally can I store a red Cabernet? Wine factors into this equation?

Fridge on too long [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a used house that came with a Maytag fridge. The fridge seems to stay on far too long. I have turned the setting dial to mid-way (5 of 10), but it still stays on far too long compared to other fridges I've had. What could be the reason? What can I do to fix? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.