Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maheenshahram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Is it right to do exeecise when I wake up.. even if I wake up at 12 pm?
    Is it right to do exercise when I wake up.. even if I wake up at 12 pm?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 01:49 PM

There is no difference but why would you want to have the blood flowing again if you want to go back to sleep.

Tick
    udaysz Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2011, 02:22 AM
    After all it makes no difference because people say to do exercise in the morning because most of the people wake up in between 5 to 7 am and it's the right time because early flavors of the nature are really effective and they have a lot of impact on us. But the main reason to do exercise when you woke up is the body functions very effectively and the brain do the same thing so its not about the time...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by udaysz View Post
    after all it makes no difference because people say to do exercise in the morning because most of the people wake up in between 5 to 7 am and its the right time because early flavors of the nature are really effective and they have a lot of impact on us. But the main reason to do exercise when you woke up is the body functions very effectively and the brain do the same thing so its not about the time...

You had better check the date on the threads before posting. The OP may never come back to read your excellent advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wake up weezing? [ 3 Answers ]

I have steadly been smoking weed everyday for about a year and a half now and ime only 16. All day I cough up black dots with mucus, and have a violent smokers cough. I do not smoke cigarettes at all! My main method of toking is the bong filtration of smoke by water. I am currently smoking a...

Wake up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Mayuresh.I will tell you the story of my love. We were in love for past 5 years and we both were committed she had sacrifice many things of her life for our love. The real problem started when she moved to new place She got new friends and than I do not know she started acting...

Wake up but I can't move [ 8 Answers ]

I started posting here due to relationship issues, but I figured I'd ask about this since someone might know something about it.. It's been years now that I randomly wake up and I open my eyes but I can't move at all.. no muscle in my body.. I start to vibrate until I can move and I eventually...

Can't wake up [ 7 Answers ]

Help, my daughter can not wake up some mornings, she is a single mother, and has to be at work at 7am 5 days a week. Even with going to bed early, she will some mornings not hear the alarm clock, the phone ring, over and over, as I try to help wake her up.

View more questions Search