Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpeach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Who sing this song with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl
    What's the name of this song or artist with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong girl. Girl I wonder what I did wrong for you to treat me like you do.my heart is hurting girl so bad
    sweetpeach Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 11:51 AM
    What's the name of this song or artist with these lyrics it hurts me to know you doing me wrong boy. Boy I wonder what I did wrong for you to treat me like you do.my heart is hurting boy so bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie with a girl who can sing bluegrass like an angel [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie set in the Appalacian Mountains I think. Early 1900's. There is a girl who sings this incredible bluegrass, mountain music. Her teacher is a lesbian and is found out and the schoolhouse gets burnt down. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Who sing this song? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in love with this song "O come o come Emmanuel I am missing you I am waiting for your spell.Without you my heart will...." It is not the original "O come Emmanuel" Thans for help;)

Who sing this song? [ 1 Answers ]

I love one song which I have on a tape,I can`t find out who sings?It is a country song,ang by a woman.And it goes like that. Don`t do it darling,don`t you dare looking there you said you didn`t want to see me but you been looking for me everywhere.I you know that you going to find me if you keep...

I don't know the title or lyrics or artist BUT I can sing the jist of it [ 3 Answers ]

This song is a VERY good passionate r&b song I was wondering if anyone would be willing to listen to me sing it and mayb they can identify the title of the song , it is a r&b song about a guy singing to a girl about how she makes everything better this song is no earlier than 2000 and no later than...

Who sing this song [ 1 Answers ]

Don't You Know I'll Go Out My Way For You Don't You Know I'll Do Any Thing For You I Got Your Back Because Your Boo Because You're my Boo I Love You N I Need You I Can't See Myself Without Can't Picture My Life Without We Got A Chemistry No One Can Come Between I'll Always Love You Never Hurt Cha...

View more questions Search