Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael burt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Passports ghana to england
    How much for a renewal of passport in ghana to travel to england for 10day holiday in April 2010 also I believe she would need a visas to come to england .total cost of visas and renewal of passport.would she get both through british embassy accra ghana
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 02:41 PM

If this is for some girl you met on the internet beware that this is a very common scam, they will ask for hundreds of dollars for their visa, passport and dozens of other expenses.

When the girl stops thinking of reasons you need to pay more they just disappear... and often these people you are talking to are not even girls.

It should be less than USD $130.00 or something, anything more than that is a lie and you are being scammed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 08:35 PM

Ghana is the most know location for dating schemes.

Her passport comes from her government.
    harleypapa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Won't listen to experts and keep starting new threads
    How much renewal ghana passport? She said it was 120 dollars she plans meet me after xmas please help me if she tell me truth or scam me ?

Is this newrewal passport cost $120. Or 10$

She asked that her late's dad passed away she got the box from Global Security Courier so she said that I have to send her $62.00 for change ownership from her late's dad so they will deliver to my house with box but they are asking me $1,200.00 for shipping to canada from ghana their company name is Global Security Courier so I am trying find their company address and manager's id I asked her that I required their company ids he said he is not allowing to sent me email but only show me his pix and name I do not trust this all I need company's ids so it is true that cost shipping $1,200 ? Please help me thank you

Quote Originally Posted by divot 4 View Post
    no, i live in canada but have a online girlfriend in ghana. she wants to move to canada with me but said the passport and visa costs $500 u.s. just wondering if this is true?
    Do you have a pix of her ? I do have girlfriend in ghana but I don't trust her that she need renewal passport cost $120.00 I was not sure she scam me or not ?she never asked me about visa
    She said she can come to canada with her passport and she will go embassy in canada for visa .

How much for renew passport from ghana ? She said $120. They process for 2 to 3 days to give her renew passport I want know if it's scam or real ?

Did you sent them ? If yes it's scam too much I think so
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harleypapa View Post
    how much renewal ghana passport? she said it was 120 dollars she plans meet me after xmas please help me if she tell me truth or scam me ?
    She's not going to meet you, or any of the other 1000's of people she asked for money.

This is a scam.

She's lying.

Find a girl at home, one that you can see face to face. The internet is full of scams and liars, only out to get your money.
    Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 07:44 PM

But the cost is about 120, does she want you to send her that money ?

How did you meet her ?
    Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 08:48 PM

Ok, warning time, stop asking the same or almost the same questions many times. ** I am going to start deleteing them.

IFyou want to add more info merely answer your original question.

Next stop answering 2 and 3 year old posts, check their dates.

And finally get over it, it is a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

How to get her from Ghana [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana. I want to get her to the United States. What steps do we need to do to expedite this trip?

Ghana passports and visas [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please could some one tell me is there a reputale Private Investigater in Ghana?

Questions About Someone Coming From Ghana To England [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how much a renew of a ghana passport is what do they have to do to be able to renew it. How much will a visa cost to travel from ghana to england. How much is a plane ticket from accra to england. I have spoken to this girl on the phone and she says that her uncle is going...

View more questions Search