Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curiohead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Mold cinder block
    I have a cinder block house and mold has deteriorated about 1/4 inch on the base. How do I seal the space myself. I know I have to remove mold but how do I seal the part of the cinder/cement that has crumbled
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 9, 2009, 07:59 AM

How about a bit more info. You said you have a cinder block house. Is this the foundation you speaking of or another part of the house. You can seal it in a few different ways, but I am not sure of what you are trying to accomplish. Tell me why you want to seal it? To protect it from more surface mold, or to try to keep mositure from coming through?

Your turn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold in Cinder Block Home? [ 4 Answers ]

We have an older but well built 1970 house in South Florida, CBS construction. Due to some heavy rains, we found that there was a leak into my daughter's bedroom, and the carpet, padding, and the tack board under the padding was soaked, and there was evidence of moldy black substance on the...

Is it Cinder Block Mold [ 1 Answers ]

A small room in the basement houses the furnace, electric water heater, water well pump and a crock in the floor with water which is pumped out a couple times daily. This room has been a bit humid as the rest of the basement. Black areas have appeared on the cinder block walls. With a finder wipe...

Mold on outside cinder block wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have black mold growing on my outside cinder block wall sourendering my back yard. I live in Las Vegas so the climate is dry but watering the lawns is causing the mold to grow since we have to water in the evenings so the water does evaporate so fast due to the hot climate. How do I remove this...

View more questions Search