Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 06:21 AM
    About body armor
    Can someone tell me how much weights armor, because I want to buy it to train with it... if it has 7 or 8 pounds, I would like to run with it and do all kinds of exercises.Is there any types of them that are smaller like I saw in the movies when agents are wearing it under the clothes? :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2009, 07:21 AM

Just out of curiosity, why would you work out wearing body armor instead of clothing with weights in the pockets? At any rate - BulletProofME.com Body Armor / Bullet proof Vests

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Using *12/4 armor cable in residential wiring ? [ 5 Answers ]

Q. I am heavily involved in electrical construction for residential/commercial building. Using 120/208V single phase 3-wire system to the apartment/condo with #6/3 armor cable, and apartment CB Panel is 1-phase, 3- wire 8/16 GE. Is it possible to use a 12/4 armor cable in branch wiring ? Is...

Really like runescape armor list from dragon to the best armor [ 4 Answers ]

I would really like a runescape armor list from dragon all the way up to the best armor there is, so can someone help me?

Buying full snakeskin armor [ 2 Answers ]

Game: Runescape. Nobody will sell me snakeskin armor. I'll pay 25k for it (I know its not much buy I'm poor). Can somebody also tell me where to kill snakes and what lvl they are? Runescape Tag: buut head07

View more questions Search