Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prabinkumarag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Before marriage came to know affair
    Hi,
    Daily I am chating with my fiancé. I am loving her sincerely and deeply recently I came to know she had an affair with one guy our marriage is fixed after3 months. Now I can't forget about this affair.and I cannot talk to her as before I am very sad. Is better to avoid this case?is my life will be spoil?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2009, 07:47 AM

Did she lie to you about her previous sexual history? If you cannot "live" with knowledge of this affair the time to cancel the wedding is now - your sadness and upset are not going to vanish simply because you get married.

If you are going to marry this person you are going to have to be able to talk to her openly and freely about this and (probably) many other things.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 08:57 AM

Are you saying that she had an affair while you two were together or before you two met?

If it was before you met then it's not an affair, it's called a relationship and we all have them in our past.

Talk to her about this. If you can't come to terms with her past then you don't have a future.
    heartbroken1410 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2010, 12:25 AM

I can't clearly understand weather she had this affair before you two got enggaged or after that?

Whatever is the case you got to understand that its imp to talk to her and tell her what you feel about it right now, because now is the time for you as you two are still not married and your options are still open but if you marry her with this feeling its going to be difficult for both of you and that is only going to further complicate the matter soi think you have to decide weather you love her so much that you can seriously put all this behind and live a happy life together and if not then you should think before getting married to her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My wife had an affair before marriage: she confessed to it but. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, My wife had an affair with a guy before we got marriage. She confessed to it a month after we got married. She had a physical affair with him for 2 years. Although she revealed it to me and she felt sad, cried, I was totally moved. It makes me feel terrible and I'am unable to...

Zombie marriage since her affair 18 months ago [ 13 Answers ]

My wife had an emotional and physical affair about a year and a half ago. We are still married and continue w/ marriage counselling. She has long ago gotten over what she did and I would be too if not for just two things. The first is that, while I'm 90% sure the affair has not continued in...

Can a bisexual guy have a normal affair/marriage? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old guy, and I think I'm bi. In fact due to this, I'm not sexually active to either gender. I think the reason is my attraction to guys being handsome and fit. The same thing applies to girls but the emotional aspect is much more dominant. Could you suggest something as sometimes...

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

A marriage, an affair , a Mess. [ 5 Answers ]

I come from a strict background where your potential husband is approved by your family. During my younger years, I was not encouraged explore relationships, or have a boyfriend and be 'open' to the different types of personalities that one should experience before finding a suitable partner. ...

View more questions Search