Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbie95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 10:41 PM
    How can I skip a grade
    I'm in the 8th grade I got held back in the 1st grade and I wanted to know what summer stuff I can take to get to my right grade?
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 8, 2009, 11:00 PM

Not sure but you could ask your guidance counselor at your school, they would have a better idea. Good luck and do well.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2012, 11:24 PM
    You'll have to learn everything that you learn in the 9th grade. This differs fom district and state so you'll have to find that out on your own. I suggest you take summer and online corses to catch up to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it beneficial to skip Kindergarten? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old son, Coby, who will be 6 at the beginning of September. The cutoff for Kinder is Oct 15th, so I held him back last year - even though he could have went to Kinder. This year we are enrolling him in a pretty structured, advanced Christian Private School. When the principal did...

Should my child skip kindergarten? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old daughter who has attended headstart (pre school) since she was three. She is now ready to move on to "regular" school and start kindergarten this fall. Her teachers have told me that she is very excellerated for her age and that I should check into having her skip kindergarten...

Why is it important not to skip breakfast? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I was wondering what opinions/recommendations you had on the subject of breakfast or skipping breakfast to be exact. I never eat breakfast because I'm not hungry when I wake up, it takes me several hours (and a couple of coffees later) to have an appetite in the morning. Also,...

Skip kinder [ 5 Answers ]

Hello My Daughter will be 6 in jan I was just wondering can she go to 1st grade she knows 1 to 20 counting in words,colors name in words ,days of week in words ,vowels and 3 letters word she can read 3 letters ,addition ,subtraction Now she is going to kinder this fall

Skip a de nova trial [ 1 Answers ]

I went to an arbitration hearing for a credit card, I have a copy of a credit report which States paid- no balance. The arbitrator moved the hearing up after contacting all parties, And they all agreed to be there. The lawyer for the plaintiff no showed. Less than 30 days Later I got a...

View more questions Search