Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mullinskld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 03:13 PM
    No water is coming out of my hot water spickets
    There is no water coming out of my hot water spickets? What's wrong
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 8, 2009, 04:17 PM

What type of hot water system do you have. Have you been doing any work? Is there water - but not hot water?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 04:52 PM

Do you have a hot water heater, open the drain spigot and tell us what you get?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water from cold water faucet [ 0 Answers ]

I have a large, three story house. There is a 60 gal gas water heater in the basement and a 40 gal electric in the upstairs closet. I always assumed they operated separately for different parts of the house. Well last June the upstairs unit stared leaking. I examined it and found shutoffs for...

No hot water in master bath;scortching hot everywhere else. [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my dilema.. I just purchased a newly built home. We are the 1st owners and everything was brand new.. appliances, furnace boiler etc; I have scortching hot water everywhere but my master bath. I have 2 flrs and 2 full baths. Bathroom on 1st floor has hot water enough to fog up...

Hot water trickles while cold water is normal [ 6 Answers ]

Hot water trickles (not enough pressure to force out of shower head) while cold water is normal from American Standard single handle bathtub faucet

Air pockets coming out of the spickets when turned on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please tell me why ,all of a sudden, I have air pockets coming out of all my spickets when I turn them on/ We have a well and ,although we get typical flow after a few seconds, I am concerned this might mean some bigger problem beginning. Thank You

Oily or 'hot' smell coming from water after replacing well water pump [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I had to replace our water pump after it ceased and died on us this past Friday night! Ever since we replaced the well pump with a new Gould 1/2 hp we have been noticing an oily or hot smell coming from our taps... doesnt matter if it's the kitchen or the bathroom sink or...

View more questions Search