Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chikiemonki Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Appearance Based Discrimination
    Hello everyone

I am currently putting together a documentary on appearance based discrimination, and I would love to ad in some of your own personaly stories

So for anyone who has EVER felt unaccepted or discriminationed against because of the way they look or choose to present themselves here is your place to vent

OR if you feel that discriminating against certain people is acceptable and necessary please share your opinions

All opinions and stories are very welcome

No names have to be shared and it doesn't even have to be about you

Thanks so much :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 03:00 PM

I think this a wonderful idea for your research, chikie and I hope you get some interesting stories related for your documentary. It will be interesting reading for most of us here.

Thank you for sharing.

Tick
    chikiemonki Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2009, 06:55 PM

Hey guys I just want to kept people aware of this question

I'd really love to hear from you all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appearance needs fixed [ 4 Answers ]

Last night I connected a 19 inch LG flatron with my PC. Since I disconnected it, and reconnected my old Monitor Mitsubishi, my windows appearance has changed. The fonts, scroll bar size buttons size etc are all changed. I played a lot with the display settings and nothing worked. ANother problem is...

Functional-based and activity based costing [ 3 Answers ]

Criado, My assignment for this week is way above my head, the textbook is not of much help and I need some guidance as I go along. Below is the assignment. I hope you can help me. pmonica Trinity Clinic has identified three activities for daily maternity care: occupancy and feeding, nursing...

Court Appearance [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out if someone has a court appearance today? And if I can then what information do I need?

Painting Cabinets - Oil based or Water based? [ 1 Answers ]

Going to be painting my oak kitchen cabinets white. I heard that oil based paint would be best, but don't want to deal with the extra mess. Is there anything wrong with using a good acrylic enamel?

New appearance [ 2 Answers ]

I am a young man. To participate in an special ceremony, I want to change my appearance to a young lady. How can I do this, step by step and what tip is good for me? You can see my pic too. Thank you

View more questions Search