Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrian_guitar56 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Dying The Underneath Of Friends Hair!
    I am dying my friends hair and I need to know how to dye JUST THE UDNERNEATH :eek:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 12, 2006, 04:21 PM
    Just take a tail comb and section some strands of hair from underneath. Be sure to twist the hair on top and clip it with a hair clip to get it out of the way, then apply the color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Dying dark hair red [ 12 Answers ]

I'm going to give a lot of background so forgive me for being wordy. I have naturally dark auburn hair. Actually, it's more dark than it is auburn but the red highlights are definitely there. In fact, I have a natural streak of true carrot-top red on my front hairline and I really love it (my...

I want to dye the underneath of my hair brown... [ 3 Answers ]

I want to dye the underneath of my hair dark brown and keep the top blonde. I have no idea how to do this. Do I make a straight line underneath and dye that or is it more specific than that?? I have layers in my so I am not sure where to do the dye. Any help would be great.

Dying dyed hair to blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair colour is a naturally a very light blonde anyway but like a fool I chopped it all of and dyed it dark brown! Its been a about 4 months and the colour has faded out quite allot and I have had a few highlights but I am still not happy with the colour. I am determined to have my hair blonde...

Dying hair a lighter color [ 8 Answers ]

Long story short. My hair bleaches out a lot in the sun and I did some stuff to help bleach it out too Anyway yesterday I bought dark brown hair dye so I could get my hair back to normal! But now my hair is like black! I have washed it a lot and its no longer black but it is still a really dark...

View more questions Search