Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritchiegonzales Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Bryant furnace HSI light comes on but doesn't ignite the fire
    I have a bryant furnace model 373lav036035 fan comes on and igniters glow for about two minutes and shut off but the fire doesn't come kick on but I think it shuts off blower and igniter because gas valve doesn't kick on and let out flame can you tell me what the problem is
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 07:44 PM

First, make sure you have gas present.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 04:11 AM
    Check main burners for dirt or webbing inside.
    Attached Images

hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 10:03 PM

Webbing sucks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Plus 80 gas furnace won't ignite burners [ 6 Answers ]

I own a Bryant Plus 80 gas furnace. The fan will run if I set the thermostat to "Fan On" instead of "Fan Auto". But the burners will not ignite. I have followed the user manual instructions to re-start the furnace, but that didn't work. I have a gas water heater and it is heating so I know the gas...

Bryant furnace - must press manual rollout reset for burner to ignite [ 2 Answers ]

My Bryant 350MAV furnace is not working properly. While the blower is first running it flashes a code 12. Then the light goes on solid and the burner never ignites. If I hold the manual rollout reset button for 20 seconds the ignitor starts to glow and the burner ignites. What needs to be...

Goodman furnace won't ignite, burning steady is the little red light. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Goodman GMT gas furnace. It is only 4 years old. Two days ago it stopped working. When I checked it out, it seems that the furnace is getting the signal from the thermostat fine, however, the power venter fires up and then right after the gas valve opens, there's a click (which I am...

Bryant 383KAV furnace won't ignite, fan blows cold air. [ 1 Answers ]

First we replaced the thermostat. Then we replaced the ingiter. Still only blows cold air? Any one know what the problem is? :confused

Bryant Gas Furnace fails to ignite [ 3 Answers ]

My Bryant Gas Furnace occasionally fails to ignite. When this happens, I can reset it by turning the switch by the furnace off and on. It will then ignite after sparking for 30 seconds or so. The furnace has a pilot that is on and becomes large when the thermostat directs it to, but after sparking...

View more questions Search