Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    najtam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2003, 07:13 AM
    In deep trouble
    My husband and I are very very deep in debt and aren't exactly sure where to start. We opened a manufacturing business in middle eastern jewelry last year. With a heavy heart my husband closed the business this past June due to the sluggish economy. Now we are stuck with a 200,000 debt and no income. All this debt has affected us so badly that we can't sleep at night, and don't eat well. We also have a 9 and a 10 year old and I'm so scared for them and how their future will be because of our misfortune. Is there any possibility of help for us??
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 3, 2007, 05:42 AM
    There is always hope. Check out dave ramseys site in my sig. listen to his daily radio show podcast.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Hello n:

Sorry about your business. The bankruptcy laws were made for people like you. I would call a bankruptcy attorney TODAY.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deep frying [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a deep fryer I would like to try deep frying chicken drumsticks I already have the batter coating mix but I'm not sure How to do this operation I read somewhere that I should place the chicken on a rack and let it dry out in the fridge for a day Should I boil the drumsticks...

Deep Question on Religion [ 6 Answers ]

I am not sure if I should be sending this question to the "religion" part of the "ask me help desk website" or to the "philosophy: section. Well, here goes. I was raised Catholic. Therefore I was taught the Jesus walked the earth 2000 years ago. My first question is, when will we stop saying...

Deep in debt [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and $29,000 in debt. This is a compulation of credit cards, student loans and utilities. I have recently moved back home and am working at Target (I live in a small town and there is little work - I drive 40 minutes as it is) for $7 an hour. I cannot get a checking account, let...

View more questions Search