Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oppusone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 01:34 AM
    Chose to save the Desktop content Offline.
    I chose to save the Desktop content offline accidentally. I have a Windows 98 SE computer.
    A prompt window appears when I turn on my computer. It states that no connection to the internet is currently available. Click Offline to view Internet content that has been saved on your computer. Or click the Try Again button to restore the Online connection.
    The Desktop screen turns white at first when I turn on the computer and then it changes to it`s regular blue sky and white clouds Desktop screen.
    I want this situation corrected so as to remove this Offline problem that I created accidentally without having to see the prompt window every time and then properly restore the Online connection that I had before once my computer is turned on.
    If some one would assist me with this, I would certainly appreciate it. Thank-you.

Douglas
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2006, 01:36 AM
    Im sorry I don't know much about this.

But have you tried system restore?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like both of them but they want me to chose now [ 9 Answers ]

So I am currently talking to two guys that I like a lot, both go to my school and are older than me. Ive dated guy one before and had a huge crush on guy two for like 4 years but haven't ever done anything about it. They are friends with each other and I dotn want to ruin their relationship but I...

Offline Browsing [ 2 Answers ]

In this country loadsheding and power failure is common.During net session power fails and comuter shut down.All offline files/pages stored in internet temp folder are no longer available and deleted automatically.This case is common in WIN XP,which I am using.In win98 only current net session...

Content Advisor [ 5 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content Advisor [ 3 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

View more questions Search