Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phazer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 08:58 AM
    how much does it cost per room to spray popcorn ceilings
    want to estimate what it would cost to do a 12`x12` room sprayed popcorn ceiling?
    cyberheater Posts: 321, Reputation: 12

Dec 7, 2009, 11:26 AM

"popcorn" seems to be a widespread term these days. It would depend on your location, and other factors.

Do you want to do this yourself, or are you looking for estimates?

There is small, medium, and large finishes, as well. Popcorn is typically the look where you have irregular round type finished look.
    phazer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 07:36 AM

looking for rough estimate to see if I should attempt it myself or call a pro. The room is 12x12. I like the round medium spray.
    kfabini Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2009, 11:53 AM

It sounds more like an orange peel texture. Anyway you should not be charged no more than $1.35 per square foot for any spray texture.
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Dec 23, 2009, 12:43 PM

At 1.35 a foot it would be 194.40 I could not do that for that little bit you have 50.00 in spray plastic and tape. Maybe 400.00-450.00 you have to mask of the whole room also put down tarps to get every thing out of the room without making a mess
    barmby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 07:40 PM
    How much would it cost to spray a popcorn ceiling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asbestos - Popcorn Ceilings [ 2 Answers ]

How safe is it to live with an asbestos popcorn ceiling? I wanto to buy a home built in 1976. The pocorn ceiling has never been painted or sealed. How safe will it be to have it painted to serve as a sealant and live with the popcorn ceiling? Also, if we must cut a hole in the celing to hang fan...

Polyurethane spray foam insulation in vaulted ceilings [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of you have touched on the vaulted ceiling thing. Understand that half pound or 2 pound foam can be used for this application can someone give me there full opinion on this subject I would like as much info as possible the do and don't about the subject ventilation etc. thanks gerald

Popcorn ceilings [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a product to fill in popcorn ceilings. Do not want to remove because of cost related to asbestos.

Cleaning "popcorn butter" spray in microwave [ 1 Answers ]

I, much to my dismay, accidentally overcooked a bag of popcorn in my microwave and now have "butter" sprays on the inside walls-any ideas on how to clean it? Thanks.

Cleaning "popcorn butter" spray out of microwave [ 2 Answers ]

I, much to my dismay, accidentally overcooked a bag of popcorn in my microwave and now have "butter" sprays on the inside walls-any ideas on how to clean it? Thanks.

View more questions Search