However you like it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Probability [ 2 Answers ]

I understand the basics of probability but I need help with the following? 1. What is the probability that when 2 numbered cubes are thrown that at least 1 will land with the number 6 up? Why is the answer 11/36? 2. What is the probability that when 3 spinners with the numbers 1-3 are...

Finding Probability [ 1 Answers ]

The personnel roster for a large manufacturing company indicates that 25% of the employees have MBAs and 40% have undergraduate liberal arts degrees. In addition 55% have either an MBA or an undergraduate liberal arts degree. What is the probability that a randomly selected employee has both an...

Probability of finding at least 1 out of the test [ 1 Answers ]

On a multiple choice test of 10 questions, each question has 5 possible answers. A student is certain of the answers to 4 questions but is totally baffled by 6 questions. If the student randomly guesses the answers to those 6 questions, what is the probability that the student will get a score of 5...

Finding the probability of. [ 4 Answers ]

I am having trouble finding the probability that 2 mushroom jellyfish will be selected if I am going to draw 2 jellyfish, without replacement, from a tank that contains 5 mushroom jellyfish and 3 cannonball jellyfish. Can anyone help me with this question?

Finding the probability [ 2 Answers ]

Assume that male and female births are equally likely and that the birth of any child does not affect the probability of the gender of any other children. Find the probability of at most three boys in ten births. Please help me I don't get it.

View more questions Search