Bathroom  faucet/sink
    ;D
    How to install a bathroom faucet and sink
    And shower faucets?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 6, 2004, 03:15 PM
    Re: bathroom  faucet/sink
    Whoe! Let's get the kitchen sink installed first. One thing at a time. Please explain what a "bathroom faucet is", I can figure out the lavatory and shower valve but "bathroom faucet stumped me. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New sink faucet but water won't come out [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new sink, facuet and supply water lines. When I turned on the water for first time water came out for a few seconds then stopped. I diconnected the water lines from the faucet and the water comes out fine but when I hook them back up to the faucet no water will come out. Any...

Just installed a new sink, faucet, and... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone help? We just installed a new sink and faucet. We had to replace some of the pvc pipes to fit the new sink. The pipe fitting went well, but the sink drain is leaking from the gasket underneath. It is also leaking where the sink drain pipe leads into the pvc trap. Everything seems...

Kitchen Sink faucet - odd nut [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new at this so figure I'll just jump right in and be ignorant... We have a kitchen sink faucet (American Standard I think) that seems to have a retaining nut under it that defies logic. I've replaced the faucet, drain, etc in the bathrooms and it was nothing like this. This kitchen...

Bathroom sink Drains into #2 sink [ 3 Answers ]

I have bathroom sink drain problems. The master bath sink drains into the shared bathroom sink which is located directly on the other side of the wall. I recently remodeled the bathroom and the only difference in the plumbling is a horizontal length of pipe I added to accommodate the new sink...

View more questions Search