Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 01:18 PM

Have you ever wondered how we keep repeating our mistakes until we learn our lesson?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Jul 17, 2010, 05:19 PM

Well I agree talaniman and good job on merging the threads...

I am just glad she took it upon herself to cut ties off with me... means she is thinking for herself for once... as for me NC begins again and its way easier than ever...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 05:28 PM

Three times should be enough. You should have gained all the scars and pain you need from her by now to be convinced it is over and you need to move on.
    Stick with the no contact no matter what. What more can she say that could override what she has done?

Move on and get her completely out of your life.
    t80john Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 06:33 PM
    well if you really want her back you can, don't listen to negativity. Look only you know her best than anyone else on this forum. Do what you think feels right.

<A HREF="http://www.get-back-with-my-ex.net">www.get-back-with-my-ex.net</A>
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t80john View Post
    well if you really want her back you can, don't listen to negativity. look only you know her best than anyone else on this forum. do what you think feels right.

<A HREF="http://www.get-back-with-my-ex.net">www.get-back-with-my-ex.net</A>
    He did, and he is back to NC, and your link doesn't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Her Back.Girlfriend Broke Up With Me [ 16 Answers ]

Okay. My Girlfriend and I were going out for 9 months when about a week ago she decided to break up with me. We had a long distance relationship as I lived in CT and she lived in TX. She said the reason for the break up was that she gives me too much trouble and I'm an amazing guy who deserves a...

Broke up with my girlfriend and want her back [ 10 Answers ]

OK this story will be nothing new to this site I'm sure but bare with me. I was with this girl for about 10 months. A friend hooked me up with her after my pervious relationship of 3 yrs ended. We hardly ever fought at all but over the course of our 10 month relationship I broke up with her 3...

Just broke up with me girlfriend.want her back. [ 21 Answers ]

First time poster. I appreciate any thoughts and advice in advance. I'm going to be honest and forthright and not hold anything back. Thanks again for your time. All right, my girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me two weeks ago. She and I have broken up and gotten back together 2 times...

I broke up with my girlfriend now I want her back [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 years now and would do anything for her... she honestly is the one I think I want to spend the rest of my life with but recently my dad had drug addiction problems my mom works and goes to school and my sisters boyfriend hits her plus I go to school and...

I broke up with my girlfriend and now I can't get her back. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new to this site but here's the situation. I broke up with my girlfriend of about a year in early September and a couple of weeks later ended up having sex with another girl. I felt really horrible and I don't even know to this day why I did it.well I told my ex that I had sex with...

View more questions Search