Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m.mohsin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 01:47 AM
    Ampere trip and ampere frame
    What is ampere trip and ampere frame of a MCCB?
    sarvar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Ampere frame: It is the normal current which the breaker can carry, or I is the full current carrying capacity of the breaker.

Ampere Trip: it is the setting current which the breaker trips at its short circuit condition.
    ziljian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2016, 01:37 AM
    How can I distribute lightning with the ampere frame 63 and ampere trip 16 and a/c with ampere frame 63 and ampere trip 30. I'm not a electrical engineer but I want to know how should I do just give me a simple answer and expalanation
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2016, 03:49 AM
    ziljian,
    The questions you ask are basic to an electrician with an appropriate background. I would recommend you retain the services of a licensed electrician local to where you are to assist in your project...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sizing amp frame & amp trip for heaters [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a chart that gives me the sizes for amp frame & amp trip for heaters in industrial plant or offshore applications. Can anyone help me with this?

Circuit breaker ampere [ 1 Answers ]

I have an existing dedicated circuit providing power to my residential well. It is a 240v circuit and has a 30 amps double breaker. I would like to install a manual transfer switch, "Emergen" (Conneticut Electric) model 10-7501 to the circuit, however they warn against connecting to any circuit...

Required Ampere of Generator [ 1 Answers ]

To anyone that have an idea please help me; I have a 19 unit of aircondition and the capacity are 5 ton each and with a 3 phase power supply, I have to use a GENERATOR SET. How many amperes of generator should I use.

What to do about a trip [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend bought us tickets 1 yr ago for a trip to Hawaii the trip is in 2 weeks. My problem is I weight 350lbs and I'm worried that I will have to pay for another ticket. I have tried to find anything online to find out what the weght limit is for 1 person can't find anything. Do I tell him I...

Trip to NY [ 1 Answers ]

My ultimate vacation would be to go to Manhattan ,ny! But the only problem I'm having is were to stay I want to be in downtown around everything so any on ideas on the best place to stay?? Also I would love to know what is the best things to see I know the basics like statue of liberty,time square...

View more questions Search