Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loreen13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 08:48 PM
    Changing lower light bulb in mosaic torchiere floor lamp
    I cannot figure out how to change the light bulb in the encased section on the stem below the torcheire mosaic shade

Check out some similar questions!

Changing hanging light bulb [ 5 Answers ]

Our front porch light is a hanging light and I cannot find a telescoping pole that will grasp the bulb. When I push up, the fixture moves up. How can I change a bulb on a hanging lamp?

How to get floor lamp to work with a 3 way bulb [ 8 Answers ]

I have a floor lamp with a knob that has three clicks, so I know that a 3 way bulb is supposed to work in it. However, the only light that works in the 3 way bulbs is in the middle click position. How can I get the fixture to work properly with the 3 way bulbs?

Changing the light bulb [ 1 Answers ]

How do I chang the light bulb in a Hampton Bay ceiling fan? I do not know how to remove the white glass cover. It is recessed in the fan and I cannot seem to remove it to change the bulb. How do I remove the glass shield?

Changing car light bulb [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change a brake light bulb on 06 Toyota Camry >Moved from Forum Help<

Spontaneous removal of light bulb from my lamp [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help if they've had this issue before? This morning I got up -it was still quite dark - and was making a cuppa when I noticed something on the kitchen bench near my lamp (yes I use a lamp in my kitchen). Anyway I picked the thing up and it was the globe out of said lamp. Just sitting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.