Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emily_godzilla Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Dec 5, 2009, 11:19 AM
    does this sound like a phantom pregnancy or just an ovarian cyst?
    Does this sound like phantom pregnancy symptoms? Or could this be caused by an ovarian cyst?
    I had a lap in oct 2009 to drain an ovarian cyst-it was on the 6th. They also said they did a d and c-on oct 11-18th I had very light vagianl bleeding which could have been from surgery or might have been a period. Ever since the 11th I have had cramping everyday,sore breasts, and feel sick to my stomach constantly.I had three faint positive pregnancy tests Nov 16 I had a very light 3 and 1/2 day period-mine are usually seven.On nov 24 I had to go to the ER for very bad cramping they did a ultrasound and said I had a 5cm corpus lutuem cyst on my left ovary.They also did a doppler ultrasound I guess to check for torision? I thought they only did those if you were pregnant? They said my pregnancy test was negative and then they did the ultrasound-i overheard the er doc on the phone with my gyn office saying my ovarian cyst was 5cm x 6 and then something about 12 weeks? I am really confused I have bipolar disorder and we have been trying to conceive for over a year. Could I be suffering from a false pregnancy disorder or just feel pregnant from the ovarian cyst or could I be pregnant and they just want to wait to tell me? I am so confused...
    4 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2009, 12:13 PM

You have apparently been having problems with this since early November. I would suggest that you make an appointment to see your Doctor. These posts should also be combined for ease in answering.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...-c-415435.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Septated ovarian cyst [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a cyst on my left ovary is about 6 cm now I have been bleeding for the last 3 months without stoping,lots of pain on my left thigh breast bottom, everyday is painful even when I sleep and I have to change side o sleep on my back, whe I sit , walk ,sexual intercourse. Seen doctor they want...

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Ovarian Cyst [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has an ovarian cyst, is it cancerous?

Pregnant or ovarian cyst [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was 8/28/07.I asked my endo for serum hcg test( Im a diabetic) but test was negative,my period are not irregular they are every 26days, still have no period until today, I had some bleeding even had to use a pad,I had some discomfort and some cramping, but then its stopped and no...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search