Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_dimples Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Neon Tetra fish
    I just got my neon tetra fish today!It is very small! Right when I got it it was swimming by the filter and got stuck! I had to have my dad pull the plug so it could swim away!
    WILL IT DIE??
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 11, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Hard to say from your post if it was injured or not. Let's hope for the best. Its wise not to be too attached to any fish though since many of the tropical varieties don't have long lifespans to begin with---better to appreciate the overall effect of a living system called the aquarium.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2006, 12:41 AM
    Unfortunately if a fish is to weak to avoid being sucked up to the filter, there is little hope for survival. It's wise to have at least 3 neon tetras at a time so that they stay happy and healthy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Towing with 2001 plymouth neon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if it would be possible to for me to tow a 1988 Articat Pantera 400cc (Snowmobile), the towing capacity is 1500lbs? :confused:

Harbor Breeze Neon Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I purchase a Harbor BreezeŽ 52" Neon Light Ceiling Fan around 6 months ago and of course I no longer have the manual. The light is inop. Do I need to change the power supply or find an entire new light fixture?

Dying Fish [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My kids have an aquarium at home medium size which has got a filter and they are changing the water and cleaning the whole stuff occasionally but not late. They are feeding them morning and evening according to the instructions from the pet shop. They have to buy new fishes in every two...

My Neon Tetra [ 3 Answers ]

My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?

Will my Neon Tetra (fish) die? [ 3 Answers ]

? I recently bought 10 neon Tetras. I have a fish tank (SpongeBob aquarium), an air pump, and a heater because tropical fish need warmer water. Ok, when I turn on the air pump, it works fine, but there's this one particular neon Tetra that's being tossed up, then goes back down, then...

View more questions Search