Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love2sing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 02:07 PM
    How to become a famous singer at age 13
    Hi my names sophie
    I love singing I sand solo in front of my school twice and I sang live on TV with my school choir my music teacher says I have an amazing voice and hopefully I will go far in live with it so please please help me
    Thanks
    Xxxxxxxxxx
    Singerinthemaking Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2010, 07:56 PM

Well you need a sponsor... then you go to an audition and then if they accept you either write songs or perform songs and then you create a demo then if the producer likes it it becomes an album and he/she sells it if it becomes a hit you become a star!
    briana12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Hi,
    My name is Briana Batiste I am from the state of Louisiana and I think I'm a great person for you to pick to be the next teenage girl to be discovered because I have a great voice I'm not afraid to sing on stage or in front of people and I really need this please help me thanks
    Sincerely,
    Briana
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 11:59 PM
    Hi, briana12345!

This is the thread of someone else that's now old and archived. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. Also, this place also doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads, rather than asking them on the threads of other people.

If you would like for your question to get noticed the most then, I would suggest that you start a new thread.

Hi also, love2sing!

I know that you haven't been around here in awhile. But, have you done anymore singing in front of people since you last posted here?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Famous singer [ 8 Answers ]

How do I become a famous signer

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

View more questions Search