Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kos426 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 11:31 PM
    What 80's horror movie featured people in a church with something evil in it?
    People outside the church were zombie like and the ones hiding in the church kept getting a either a radio or televised transmission
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 4, 2009, 08:43 AM

IMDb Video: Prince Of Darkness
    I think it was called Prince of Darkness with Alice Cooper as one of the Zombies outside

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Horror Movie: Evil Biker Gang - Leader Comes Back to Life [ 6 Answers ]

I need help with another horror movie! This horror movie may have been made in the late '70s or early '80s. This film was about an evil biker gang led by a malicious young man. The leader dies and returns from the grave. Also, it seems as if this movie had a haunting musical score. I want to...

80's cartoon movie with evil snakes and mice [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend have been trying to remember this movie.. . I remember seeing the previews for it on a paddington bear vhs tape I had as a kid. It has a family of mice who live in a garden next to a house, I believe other animals are in it as well. But 2 green cobras show up with...

80's Horror - In Halloween, People Locked in Castle [ 4 Answers ]

I want to find a certain movie! The movie centered around a gathering of people attending an event at a castle only to be locked in. This movie seemed as if it was made during the 80's. I believe that the people were wearing Halloween costumes. All exits were barred, and the main entrance was...

View more questions Search