Ask
    brycesar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Heat goes on but no blower motor amana package unit
    Heat goes on but the blower motor won't run on an amana package unit
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 09:54 PM

Try setting the thermostat fan selector switch to "ON". Does the blower run?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C Unit my blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

I came home and tried to turn my A/C on the unit came on but nothing comes out the vents is it the blower motor if so, if we replace it how much would it cost?

Carrier package unit blower fan turning off while compressing keeps running [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier 50ZPA package unit 1.5 years old. In the winter, the blower would come on by itself without the compressor engaging. Now in the June-July Summer, The compressor comes on but the blower fan just shuts off and does not come back on. The compressor keeps running with the blower fan...

Goodman furnace will ?heat motor? And blower motor will run but not at same time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Goodman, gas, no heat pump. There is a flashing LED that blinks once ever 4 seconds. Also, blower motor does not stay on always. We did smell something like an electrical burn. I'm guess my blower motor is fried?

Frigidair package unit not heating up, blower always on [ 41 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a Frigidaire package unit heater/air conditioner and my heat does not work suddenly. All was fine until the night before thanksgiving I came home and the house was down to 63 degrees and the vents were blowing cold air!! The model number of my unit is R4GA-036K072C and apparently it...

Rheem-heat-pump-outside-unit-humming but blower unit working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump and ac unit outside. The inside blower fan still working but the outside unit humming. Are there any quick fixes here

View more questions Search