Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uniikah28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Rental properties
    I love in an apartment in a rental property. For the past week and then some, there has been a really disgusting smell. I think it is a sewage smell. I have complained to the main office, and have been told that others have complained too and they are looking for the cause of the smell. However, I do not see any maintenace people trying to figure out what the smell is, and the office is basically not doing anything about it. What should I do?
    uniikah28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:52 PM

I mean live, not love lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1040NR. Rental Expense exceeds rental income. Carry forward? [ 2 Answers ]

In filing 1040NR. Only US activity is Rental Real Estate. Total Expenses including depreciation exceeds Rental Income. How do I carry forward the amount the loss exceeds income? Mahalo.

Hot Water Heater Requirements in Rental Properties [ 1 Answers ]

I rent an apartment in a small building in Detroit, MI. There is one other tenant in the building and an office space. My utilities are included in my monthly rent. The building owner recently removed the old gas water heater and replaced it with an electric one. The old water heater was...

Heating date for rental properties [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know the date by which Pennsylvania landlords must have the heat turned on in their rental properties. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Foreclosure on Rental Properties [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 rental properties and a home of my own that I live in with my wife and child. I do not have a regular pay check coming in and can have pretty much depleted my savings to pay the mortgage and bills on the home I live in. My wife's paycheck does not cover our home and expenses. The...

Avoiding Capital Gains/Rental properties [ 1 Answers ]

We own a rental property in the same town we live for 25 years. No Mortgage. T avoid Capital Gains, can my husband move into this house on paper for two years to claim it as his primary residence? What does he have to change? Period? Do we have to file sepeately? Any advice would be appreciated.

View more questions Search