Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ysopdo4567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:17 PM
    3yr old boy complains penis is sore
    Hi my little 3yr old boy used the toilet this morning with now complaints at all.Two hours later her said to me his penis is sore,I had a look took his skin back a little and saw it has
    A white discharge.Should I wadh him with luke warm salt water?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 08:30 PM

Was the discharge from the penis itself or from a sore on his penis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so 2 days ago I was in a rush to the doctors because I was about to be late. Well I got antibiotics for a sinus infection and bronchitis. Anyway I don't know if that's relevant but this is what happened. As I was in a rush out the door. I accidentally zipped the tip of my penis up. It was so...

1/4 inch sore red bump on my penis? [ 5 Answers ]

I noticed this about 4 days ago and it's getting bigger and more tender! It's on the lower left side on the back of my penis and it started as the size of a poppy seed and is now the size of a pencil eraser. It is red with kind of a whitish center barely showing through. Tried squeezing it and...

2yr old with fever and red sore penis. [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old son has a feaver and he complains about his penins being sore . His penis is red and tender when I touch it he says booboo and winzes... he playes well and pees well with out crying or a problem, but its hurts him to chnge is pamper or to carry him on my side. I don't know what's...

Penis gets sore [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem every time I urinate I guess the tip of my penis gets sore also after I'm done urinating I wipe my penis and I guess there's a little drop of blood on the urine cause it turns red.. so please can someone help I need to know if its an infection or something.. please... :(

View more questions Search