Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1946jbg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Convert gas grill with 20-lb tank to connect with 100-lb bulk tank
    Presently have a portable gas grill with 20-lb tank. Want to connect it to the 100-lb propane tank that also provides fuel for the fireplace. When they placed tank, a fitting was placed on the tank so that the grill could be connected. Have seen hoses for connecting natural gas - can the same hose be used? Is there a way to have a cutoff so that the gas is not always on to the grill?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 11:50 AM

You can do what you want, not that hard. You can get everything you need from these folks and many others. LP Gas Parts and Accessories They will even talk you through the install

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert gas grill with 20-lb tank to connect with 100-lb bulk tank [ 0 Answers ]

How to convert gas grill running off 20-lb tank to run off 100-lb bulk propane gas tank

Not able to fill gas tank in car, nozzle keep"s shutting offf [ 4 Answers ]

When pumping gas from any service station into my car, the nozzle to the pump handle of the gas dipenser keeps shutting off. Usually, ever 5-10 sec. and it doesn't matter what angle the pump is in the tank or how hard I am pushing the nozzle into the tank to make a good seal.

Can connect propane tank to nat gas water heater? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We have a natural gas hookup to our standard water heater in the basement. There's an issue with the gas right know where there actually is none at the moment. Anyway, is it safe and possible to connect a portable propane tank (from the gas station) to the water heater? The...

Gas Grill - Propane tank to fit? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone: I have a question regarding a propane tank on my gas grill. About a year and a half ago, I moved and the movers told me they would not move the propane tank, due to safety issues, but they did move the gas grill (sans propane tank). Since my sister needed a tank anyway, I gave it...

How to convert from storage to hot water tank? [ 1 Answers ]

Boiler is producing hot water with an added storage tank. Need to know what to do with the hot water feed from the boiler. 1. can it be capped . How will that effect the tank inside the boiler? Can hot water be fed into hot water tank without damage to it?

View more questions Search