Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darlenton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Do all I-751 applicants attend interview?
    I received my first GC without an interview.Getting ready to file for I-751.I am still married,could I be called for an interview this time?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 02:30 PM

It depends on documents you submit... if the documents are convincing enough, you won't be called for interview.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-751 petition [ 1 Answers ]

I submitted the I-751 to remove conditions of status on my husband's conditional residence, before the 90 day, which will expired on January 2010. He received a letter stating that his conditional resident status was extended for a year. I want to file for a divorce asap, will that affect him...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

Should I attend ex gf's gig? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so 5-6 monthes ago my ex was cheating on me and left me. It was a loooong relationship but anyway we left on rough grounds. Since then I have kept NC with her. Haven't asked about her, could care less about her life. Anyway the problem is her sister who I have no problem with and am actually...

Eviction Summons.Do You Have To Attend? [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is being evicted from his rental house. He has not paid the rent and really has no defense. The landlord has given him the 7 day pay or quit notice, which he could not pay. And now he has been served with a summons to appear before in court, which we know he will lose the case and...

View more questions Search