Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Kennedy Western University Complaint
    Dear Sir
    My name is Antoine Al Hajjar,when I was working in Saudi Arabia I decided to continue my degree through The KWU address was ( 28310 Roadside Drive Agoura Hills CA 91301 USA) my ID no is F6805, I did complete sourses with full payment due at that time, after going back to Lebanon and joining Hospitality business as Engineering Maintenace Dpt. My promotion is stocked by the Diploma witch I tried several time via Mail to get it or at least kind of certification from your university, I was chocked by the answer back that they don't know or have such case even this type of ID no.
    Your kind assistance is highly appreciated helping me to have my correct diploma of MS/BS in Mechanical Engineering or at least tell me how can you help in succseed my career .
    Again Please Help me
    My Best Regards
    Antoine
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Tony, we have no connection with the college in which you are speaking. You will have to contact them directly.
    Tony1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 08:59 AM

Can You help and give the address that I can contact them
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1958 View Post
    Can You help and give the address that I can contact them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1958 View Post
    The KWU adress was ( 28310 Roadside Drive Agoura Hills CA 91301 USA)

It seems you already know the address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

RIP Ted Kennedy [ 41 Answers ]

If you haven't heard, Sen. Ted Kennedy succumbed to his brain tumor. Whatever any of us think of him, he was a passionate voice and loved by many. My condolences to the Kennedy family. Now be nice...

Sen. Kennedy [ 4 Answers ]

You've probably heard that Sen. Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. I just want to put all the nonsense aside for a moment and wish him and his family the best. I'm sure many prayers will go up on their behalf.

Robert F. Kennedy Junior [ 6 Answers ]

I just watched RFK Jr. on Link TV talk about the Bush admistration and how they have changed all the laws to help Corporate America run the Government. Do you know what that is called? Fascism. This is no joke. All Americans really need to watch this. Link TV | Program Description Robert F....

View more questions Search