Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheryllarosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Home office careers
    Where can I find companies that would allow me to work from home?
    melindaj2 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 09:23 PM

I think the real office careers is if you know someone in the company. I have tried so hard for so long and it appears that there are lots of people out there to scam you. My friend just got in- a friend of hers inside the company recommended her for a small job like picking up/collating/and stuffing 3000 envelopes and got paid 10 bucks an hour then she got called again two month later to make some phone calls from home. Of course, I want in but all in time. I was thinking of looking up star up companies that need part time help like bill coding, stuffing envelopes etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get bonded for home/office services [ 1 Answers ]

I just started a home based business of home & office services. Which include but not limited to cleaning, organizing, decorating and party preparations. I will need to get bonded. Will that be a surety bond? What are the minimum requirements?

Office Home and Student 2007 [ 4 Answers ]

I can't get Office Home and Student to load. I keep getting the message "file missing E:\sku112.cab.". I have Office 2000 on my computer right know and all was working well. Than one day Excel would not open and I kept getting a message to put in disk one for Office 2000. No prob you say, well...

Home office tax writeoff query [ 1 Answers ]

Can I write off my new vacumn cleaner as a home office expense?

Office Home and Student 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Won't load. Says I need E:\SKU112.CAB. Obviously don't have it, don't know what it is, don't know what to do.:confused:

View more questions Search