Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megseam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Movie with liquid killer
    Looking for name of old black and white movie with the "monster" as a liquid that can go up walls and across ceilings and then drops down on human and kills them.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 2, 2009, 06:55 PM

The Blob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a name for movie about Coldblooded killer [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was 10 yrs old.So if anyone knows this movie help. It's about one middle age guy who is stone cold when he is about to kill some one,and he worked as a hitman,but he suddenly started to like some girl,and they were real good friends at first and even when she asked him...

Biblical serial killer movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the movie where a serial killer kills people that have the same names as people in the bible? Then he cuts off a limb from each victim and creates his own crucifix.

Chess movie with a serial killer [ 2 Answers ]

ALl I can remember of this movie is that is has a kid in it that plays chess, and there's a serial killer murdering people and it has something to do with chess moves, I think Donald Sutherland is in it but I for the life of me can't recall the name,. :(

Killer chared doll movie what is the name? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie probably 5-6 years ago it starts with a son chasing a mother with a sludge hammer trying to kill her. They are living at a beach house and there is a lot of thunder and lightning. The mother I think shoots the boy and he falls out the window down the cliff. He they soon appears and...

Murder movie about a cop that is a killer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be a movie but I assume it was. I saw this about a year or two ago. I remember towards the beginning of it the murderer (who could not be seen because it was not known who he was) said "We were only 12 at the time, no one would have suspected us." That...

View more questions Search