Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Water pressure gauges
    Do any mechanical "lazy hand" type FHT gauges exist that record minimum pressure as well as maximum? I'd like to avoid investing in a digital gauge to determine how my water pressure varies throughout the day.
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Dec 2, 2009, 08:12 PM

If you find one, let me know where. All I can find is one that shows the max. I suppose you could take the face off and make one, but the gauge would have to be laying flat. Not the recommended orientation for long term.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Pressure/Temp Gauges [ 2 Answers ]

How do you read manifold gauges? i.e.. On a 70 degree day what pressures should you expect on a normal running unit? Low pressures and high pressures.I know it has to do with the ambient temp. I was told that you add 35 to the ambient and that should shoud translate to high pressure. Is this...

View more questions Search