Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia.young Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 03:54 PM
    I only get hot bath water when cold tap in sink is turned on why?
    I had a problem with boiler not operating during hot water demand. Central heating is fine. I switched off boiler for a minute and switched it on again and got continued hot water from Kitchen and bathroom sink and for a while in the bath. But after a while water in bath turned cold. Now I can only get hot water in the bath when I turn on the bathroom sink cold water at full tilt. Is this a pressure problem? My Boiler is Worcester Bosch - Greestar 24ijunior / 281junior

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water in main bath turns cold after first shower [ 3 Answers ]

I have 1.5 baths and every morning after my daughter takes her shower it's my turn and I'm getting in to cold water. This just started about a year or so ago. I've turned up my hot water heater to max that won't cause any problems but I'm still taking a practically cold shower every morning.

No hot water in master bath;scortching hot everywhere else. [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my dilema.. I just purchased a newly built home. We are the 1st owners and everything was brand new.. appliances, furnace boiler etc; I have scortching hot water everywhere but my master bath. I have 2 flrs and 2 full baths. Bathroom on 1st floor has hot water enough to fog up...

Forced Hot Water baseboard COLD COLD [ 7 Answers ]

I have forced hot water baseboard heat. My two upstairs baseboards are cold when heat is fine in the rest of the lower house. I beld the unit and still it's cold. I pulled at least 2 quarts of water out but no air at all. Any sugesstions on what to do next. Thanks

No running COLD water upstairs in bathroom sink/bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have NO cold running water coming out of bathroom taps . The hot is running fine. This just happened all of a sudden with no cause I can think of. I have both cold and hot water downstairs running fine. The bathroom is upstairs. Can you help me Thanks .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.